About our Client
My client and a specialist sub-contractor within the building envelope sector. They specialise Pitched Roofing project across Scotland. These projects could be any value from £50k to £1million. Now they are looking to bring on an experienced Contracts Manager to join their team
About the Role
• To organise and control directly employed and sub-contract labour.
• To approve Time Sheets and sub-contract labour invoices.
• To programme works to suit agreed programme.
• To ensure that materials are ordered and deliveries meet programme requirements.
• To prepare risk assessments, method statements, quality plans etc.
• To ensure that the works are carried out safely and in accordance with Company requirements.
• Record variations and advise surveyor.
• Ensure works are installed as per approved working drawings and specification.
• Record compliance with Part L details as applicable.
• Liaise with Company employed subcontractors and ensure work meets our requirements.
• Maintain a good working relationship with both our operatives and the Main Contractor/Client.
• To organise plant, craneage etc to meet programme and cost plan.
• Attend site meetings as required.
About the Candidate
Previously held a Contracts Manager position for at least 3 years
Must come from Pitched Roofing background
Excellent verbal and communication skills
Have relevant tickets
Points of Appeal
• Freedom within the role with a route to higher management
• Interesting Projects
• A company with a full order book