The company specialise in groundworks, remediation, foundations and enabling works, acting as principal contractor and sub contractor. They work with a variety of established clients, with a consistent pipeline of work already established for 2021/ 2022 and beyond.
The role and responsibilities
- The organising and running of multiple groundworks contracts at any one time and to ensure that they are taken from contract award through to site implementation and successful completion, whilst meeting industry and company standards.
- Involvement with other estimating and surveying teams with a focus on planning and pre-contract stages.
- Overall responsibility for Site Managers and Project Managers under your remit.
- Liaising with clients to prepare, plan and execute required contracts to commence project.
- Review and monitor on-site progress enabling delivery of contract that meets scheduling and budget requirements.
- To use specialist knowledge to assess options, to ensure best working methods are used with respect to scheduling and regulatory constraints.
- To make recommendations and implement any changes to ensure improvements are made and excellent service is provided to the customer.
- To ensure that the site is ran in accordance to Company Health and Safety policies and procedures.
Key Skills/Qualifications required
- CSCS Black Card / SMSTS or equivalent
- Attention to detail and great organisation skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Experience with running multiple groundworks contracts for larger commercial and new build sites
- Good man management skills
Package and benefits
- Established and growing company with a strong pipeline of work
- Competitive salary, package and bonus structure based on experience
- Company car or allowance
- Work contained to the South East/ London area
- A route to higher management
- Flexible working hours
- Well established and stable team and working environment