About our Client
• The client has been active in the flooring sector for over 20 years with an established client base and consistent work across the UK. They have several offices in various locations in the country.
About the Role
• Responsibility for day to day management of allocated portfolio of projects.
• Responsibility for ensuring projects are completed on a timely basis within budget.
• To liaise and maintain a good working relationship with Clients, Surveyors, other Project Managers and attend site meetings.
• Carry out on site method statements and risk assessments.
• Ensure all works are carried out under health and safety guidelines.
• Assist Surveyors and other Senior Management in the overall planning and management of projects.
About the Candidate
• Previous experience in flooring management of commercial projects
• Flexible self-starter with ability to prioritise
• Displays strong leadership skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• PC literate
• Commercially aware
Points of Appeal
• Freedom within the role with a clear route to higher management
• Competitive salary and package
• Company with a full order book
• Multi-National contractor