About the role:
- To be responsible for the day-to-day running of all varieties of contracts with values ranging from 10k to 500k
- We carry out projects nationwide in a variety of high street and shopping centers and the role would require liaison and permit approval process with the centers.
- Client liaison and financial management of projects through to completion and final account
- The ideal candidate will be driven and proactive with shop fitting and retail fit-out experience.
- Estimating knowledge would be an advantage as the role would also involve site surveys and tender pricing
- This is working in a fast-paced environment where the company is always developing, working with new and many repeat client
- To liaise with all suppliers, and sub-contractors pre-contract and during projects
- To be responsible for material procurement and clients own nominated trades
- Liaising with our in-house Designer and assistant, for site set-up files, risk assessments, and H&S files, Also Completion of O&M files
About the candidate:
- Ensure the delivery of the project within the budget and time scales specified
- Estimating contracts and tendering
- Ability to work on your own and in a small team
- Quality, customer service, and delivery as you may be working in a live environment at times.
- Guaranteeing the profitability of the contract to include pricing and delivering of extra works
- Excellent client liaison skills
- You will have business acumen good financial management and the ability to introduce savings on costed projects
- Health and safety control, both internally and externally
- Close and effective management of both directly employed staff and sub-contract labour to ensure that commercial control is retained.
- The development and overseeing of monitoring systems to track the success of projects, final accounts, and contract variations
Points of appeal:
- Competitive salary with car allowance