About the Role
- We currently have an opportunity for a Project Manager within our fit out aspects of our project.
- To deliver a quality service and product to our clients in line with the project goals by working with the project team and applying ISG culture, systems and procedures. Specifically, to manage the building services engineering design/installation process and to minimise risks associated with this to the project and to the company.
- Assisting Senior Construction Manager (SCM) and/or Construction Manager (CM) to deliver a quality service and product to our clients in line with the project goals by working with the professional team and applying Interior systems, procedures and culture.
About the Job:
- To work closely with the Senior Project manager/Senior Construction Manager & Technical Services Managers
- To work closely with the Health & Safety manager in planning the works
- To identify problems and offer solutions prior to and during construction period
- To suggest trade contractors, systems and manufacturers for team appraisal
- To review design and shop drawings, the project programme and contribute where necessary
- To help in the production precise and succinct project reports
- To produce logistic plans and method statements
- To Aid and assist in the development of detailed programmes with the project planner
- Produce short term programmes
Skills & experience
- Previous experience of successfully carrying out a similar role to a high quality.
- Experience working on Fit out projects.
- Experience in running and recording effective meetings with a range of key stakeholders, internal and external.
- Fully conversant with CDM and all relevant Health & Safety legislation and previous experience of successful implementation on a major project.
- Recognized construction qualifications
- Recognized form of health & safety training
Points of Appeal
- Join us and you’ll find a range of high-quality learning and development opportunities. We see this as a key part of our success because it means we can be agile and innovative to meet constantly changing business needs, now and for the future. That’s why we’ll ensure you continue developing, so you’re always prepared for what’s next.
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health Care
- GP Service
- Car allowance
- Holiday, plus a You day
- monthly wellbeing allowance
- Opportunities to grow and develop