About our Client
The client has been active in the construction sector for over 15 years with an established client base and consistent work around the UK.
About the Role
- Managing costs across multi-million-pound contracts.
- Reporting into the Managing Director.
- Feasibility studies, procurement reports, value management, cost control
- Change control, cost checking, valuation work
- Be a point of contact for clients and coordinate with consultants and project management personnel
- Dealing with all cost related issues in an effective and timely manner
- Creating the completed cost reports
- Making regular cost checks as well as regular valuations to ensure that it is in line with the cost reports
- Dealing with contractual disputes
About the Candidate
- Previous experience in surveying or commercial management on large commercial groundworks and civils contracts
- Flexible self-starter with ability to prioritise
- Displays strong leadership skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- PC literate
Points of Appeal
- Freedom within the role
- Clear route for progression to higher Directorship level
- Competitive salary
- Company with a full order book
- Nationwide contractor