Commercial Gas Engineer
A leading heating and plumbing company are recruiting for a Commercial Gas Engineer to work on existing Sussex, London and Chelsea based contracts.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
- One of the UK’s leading specialists in Heating Repairs, Maintenance and Installations are looking to recruit conscientious and enthusiastic Commercial Gas Heating Engineer who have pride in producing work of the highest quality to complement their existing team in the Sussex-London-Chelsea areas.
- Carry out heating repairs and servicing in boiler and plant rooms.
- Make sure all aspects of work is finished to a high standard and within target, set by the client.
- Risk assess work and working environments before starting any works to avoid damages or injuries
- Undertake all work in accordance with Health & Safety Regulations.
- Undertake all work in accordance with The Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations (GSIUR) 1998.
- Carry out servicing & repairs to heating and plumbing systems and appliances.
- Attend all calls allocated to you inside target times, if delayed report to call handlers so the resident can be made aware of delays.
- Identify materials and parts required to carry out repairs to the set company standard.
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
- Experience working as a Commercial Gas Engineer
- CNOC1 qualification required
- Energy Efficiency knowledge and experience preferred.
- Previous experience in diagnosing faults on commercial heating systems.
- Full driving licence.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Previous experience in diagnosing faults on Commercial gas appliances.
- Ability to work alone and within a team.
POINTS OF APPEAL
- 28-33 days Holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- Perk box scheme
- Company Van & Fuel Card
- Free asbestos and H&S training
- £44 000 – £46 000, Based on experience