About our Client
My client has been established in the industrial roofing and cladding sector over 20 years. They work on refurbished flat roofing and cladding projects across the UK working out of their regional office. Now they are looking for a Business Development Manager to cover London and the South East
About the Role
1. Research the territory and identify prospective customers who have a need for our services.
2. Maintain records, utilising CRM, of customer meetings / interactions and provide weekly update to the Commercial Manager.
3. Arrange appointments with prospective customers.
4. Carry out company presentations to prospective customers.
5. Achieve agreed monthly KPI targets in relation to customer meetings / quotation output / business generated.
6. Prepare customer proposals / quotations utilising the company Integrated Management System.
7. Attend customer meetings on site when required.
8. Fully conform to the Health and Safety arrangements of the company and promote a positive and proactive approach both with customers and colleagues alike.
9. Adhere to all company standards in relation to Health, Safety, Quality, Environmental and Service
10. Provide the highest levels of service when dealing with customers and fully adopt the company’s guiding principles and procedures within our system for service.
11. Have a clear technical understanding of the products and systems we specify and install, along with an understanding of the problems / defects associated with the various roof structures we repair or refurbish.
12. Liaise with and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid
business and organisational development.
13. Respond to and follow up sales enquires.
About the Candidate
Must come from an industrial roofing background
At least 5 years sales experience.
Have good attention to detail.
Excellent customer service skills
Points of Appeal
Freedom within the role with a route to higher management
A company with a full order book
Fantastic company to work for