We’re looking for a BMS Engineer to join an established client of ours that has provided comprehensive M&E as well as BMS services to various sectors for over 35 years. Working with large, noteworthy clients across these sectors, they pride themselves on delivering to the highest standards. This is evident in their commitment to training and development, the opportunity for growth within the organisation, and their consistently full schedule.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a BMS Engineer, be hard working and ready to be rewarded for commitment. Please see the requirements below for further information.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a well-established player in the industry with a long history of providing extraordinary service. They have grown into a leading company with a strong staff complement. Their culture is people-centric, rewarding hard work and development oriented, which proves its value in that most employees remain with them for extended periods.
This is a great opportunity to work with a long-standing company that offers great exposure and career growth while being in an outstanding environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Possess a wide-ranging understanding of BMS / HVAC applications.
- Able to read control panel wiring schematics and fault find
- Able to read & write software logic
- Understand software strategy and de-bugging,
- Attention to detail filling in commissioning paperwork
- Update of weekly status report or progress and blockers/outstanding works
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
- Proven experience as a BMS Engineer
- Experience in reading & writing software
- Experience in commissioning across numerous sectors
- Experience with Cylon, Trend, Siemens products
POINTS OF APPEAL
- This is a role with an established company with a family culture, where employees are valued and developed
- The company has been growing consistently and is a leading contractor working with large-scale clients.
- Be a part of a company that excels at what they do, leading the industry, and do it all in an environment that feels like home.
- £45,000 – £60,000 depending on experience
- Company Car
- Overtime (at a x1,5 & x2 rate dependent)
- Annual Bonus
- 22 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Pension with Company Contributions
- 2x Annual Salary Death Benefit Insurance & Personal Injury Insurance